• Information about sales and purchases and account history.
• Information from third parties that you certify and agree to provide us with.
• Information from third parties is entered indirectly to verify the authenticity of the user and to prevent any fraud or fraud.
• Information entered on the site, by storing your personal information without completing or submitting a form.
• Information that you provide to us on the website, through forms, written forms and other forms of data entry.
We obtain this personal and confidential information through the following sources:
• We may share this data with specialized and trustworthy fraud management services that help us to analyze this data.
• Collecting usage and access data that allows us to prevent the opening of multiple accounts or fraudulent behavior or to protect our systems against unlawful attacks.
• Record and store your IP address and number of times you log onto the site.
Upon completion of the registration process, you can start purchasing from the store, which is strictly protected against fraud and abuse through the following procedures:
• Financial information such as: credit / debit card, or bank account details in some transactions.
• Your name, address, email, phone number, and other basic information.
Personal information we collect:
When opening a new account on the store, we request a set of customer's personal data, as that data must be completed in a correct way to complete the registration process on the site and to ensure that there is no false or misleading information.
How we obtain customer personal information